Another week of great projects and patterns entered on our three companion sites. Make sure you stop by and check them all out so you don’t miss anything. We’ve had a lot of Halloween projects added over the last week as well. I’ll be highlighting some of those projects over the next few days, make sure and look for them.
1. Beer Mitt from Knitty – This is for all you tailgaters out there. I am way past my prime tailgating years. Just the thought of a 5am wake up call to go stand outside and drink beer in the cold makes me shutter a bit, but for those of you still up for it, enjoy this mitt made for optimal beer holding.
2. Beaver from Amigurumi To Go – I love this little guy, you can find him on our recently added page as well as woodland creatures in the category pages.
3. Owl Book Bag from Crochet Today! – What kid wouldn’t want to walk into school with a bag like this?
4. Owl Dish Scrubbie from String with Style – Having one of these scrubbies around would make the kitchen much brighter than a regular old white one like I have.
5. Little Crochet Bird from Ruby & Custard – I just love these little guys, I think they’d be great in a white and off white combination to hang on your Christmas tree.
6. Jelly Button Mini Purse form Creative Graphics Workshop – What a quick design to surprise someone with.
1. Entrelac Cowl from Lion Brand Yarns – I love the braided look of this cowl.
2. Spice Trail from the East from knitty – I love this in the red color, what a great fall fashion statement.
3. Rowan Sheep Toys from loveknitting.com – I can never get enough of knitted toys, they always look so classic and lovable.
4. Prince Hoodie from Loveknitting.com – Isn’t this little hoodie adorable? A great piece for this fall.
5. Bad Cat Backpack from Catty Making Out – This cat is definitely evil looking, I’m quite sure it’s a theft deterrent.
1. More than a classic straight skirt from A Crafter xD – Get the full pattern for this skirt and make it in your favorite fabric.
2. Myrtle the Purl Turtle from The Purl Bee – Isn’t he (or she) adorable? I love the use of vintage looking fabrics.
3. Candy Corn Pudding Pops from Eighteen25 – Would you tell on me if I licked my screen? These look so tasty if I made them I might not share with Owen and definitely not Matt.
4. Kids Command Center from Infarrantly Creative – This command center is a Pottery Barn Kids knock-off and it’s spectacular.
5. Pumpkin Loaf from A Spoonful of Sugar – I’ve never tried a pumpkin loaf, but I’m thinking these pictues and easy recipe might make it too easy not to try.
This post may contain affiliate links.